Sunday, January 23, 2011

This has been a very fun week! The most exciting thing that happened is we found out we were all going to Mexico! My mom is taking everyone in June to Nuevo Vallarta and I am so excited! I'm going to be in Mexico on the beach on my birthday! We will be down there for a whole week and its going to be our whole family minus Rachel's kids. We will miss them for sure. It will be all the siblings and their significant others so Tyson and I finally get to take a vacation together! I cannot wait!! Now all I have to do is get my passport.

Since Tyson wasn't feeling good on Sunday and couldn't make it to Sandy to visit my family we went on Monday. I took the train and he picked me up near his work and we drove down together. We hung out and chatted and had pizza. It was so nice to not have to do anything while we were down there and we could just relax and catch up. It was awesome to not have to drive two cars home too!

So we are boring and have not watched very much this week. We finished season 2 of Big Bang Theory and are a little bit into the third season. We got a netflix movie a few weeks ago and haven't watched it yet!

On Wednesday we picked up Tirza and after we had dinner we played some video games. We played Bomberman and Castle Crashers. It was a lot of fun and very relaxing. On Thursday we went to Hannah and Taylor's who live next door. They have the cutest daughter named Madelyn and we played games while she walked around and ate pretzels. We played Nintendo Monopoly and Tyson totally kicked our trash! After we cleaned it up we talked for a while and had a good time. They are such awesome people! I'm so glad they live next door to us!

On Saturday I went to my cousin Melissa's wedding (we are born 18 days apart- I'm older :)) I hung out with my family, saw some family I haven't seen in a while and took some cool pictures in an old fashioned photo booth. I will post them later since I don't have them and can't scan them! Marissa and Wesley got in my car and we drove to Layton. They stayed the night and we had so much fun! When we got home I made some salsa and we snacked on it while we played Munchkins. Marissa and Wesley brought it and we'd never played it before. It was very interesting! The cards were really funny and I want to buy it! After we played that we introduced them to Last Night on Earth. So far Rachel and Logan are the only ones who have played it out of my family. We picked a scenario that we thought would be easy for beginners and we've never played it before because its one of the new ones from the expansions. Apparently it was really hard and we ended up beating Marissa and Wesley because they ran out of time. Hopefully the next one will be easier! We told them it would only take an hour or so but it took a half hour just to explain the rules. The game ended up taking 3 hours! We were playing until 2 in the morning and it was the longest game we've ever played! We talked for a bit after that and crashed around 3:30. We got up and made a really tasty breakfast. Marissa and Wesley made French toast and Tyson made his yummy fluffy scrambled eggs. We lit the candles in the table decoration and had a candle lit breakfast :) We relaxed most of the day and played another game of Munchkins, some Rock Band and Bomberman. My mom and Brandon came up around 5:30 and the guys played Castle Crashers and the girls talked at the table. It was nice to just sit and chat with my mom and Marissa. We were going to make spaghetti and salad but we were so tired and no one felt like cooking so we ordered pizza! It was really nice to not have to worry about cooking and cleaning. We ate while we played Last Night on Earth and showed Brandon and my mom how to play. We did a scenario that we knew was easy and soon they killed 15 of our zombies and won. They all really liked it which made me and Tyson happy. I had a really good weekend and loved hanging out with my family!

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment