Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Get ready for pictures!

The best way to start a blog- with a smile!


yay us!

Train! Some poor person got roped into taking this picture!


Pretend like we're not freezing!



Tirza helping with salsa
Eating some of the cotton candy I got from Classic Skating :)
Fairy tea party time!

Evelyn catching some air

Whee!
Ooh what's that?
Whoosh!



Evelyn approaching warp speed

Marissa and Jackson
Marissa and Wesley. It is still weird to say he's her husband!
Brandon and Adalie
Brandon's shadowbox
Rachel's shadowbox
Marissa's shadowbox
My shadowbox. My mom found the black and white picture in his wallet. I have the other 3.
Us in all our aproned glory!
Adalie and Jackson
Evelyn in her glass slippers
New blankie!
Hugs from Grandma!
The twins investigating.
Nap time
Gangster Eva eating candy while no one is looking!
She saw me on the couch and she came and snuggled under the blanket!
The best kind of chaos :)
Marissa, Wesley and my mom made all of them! Evelyn didn't want to take Tirza's off!
Me and Tirz in our matching aprons!

Oh yeah. She knows what that's for!
My awesome runner!

No comments:

Post a Comment