Sunday, November 21, 2010

Last Week

I am annoyed that I'm posting late but this weekend was very busy and I felt yucky most of it. Lame!

The best thing that happened this week was pictures! It was so stressful and I don't think I EVER want to do pictures again but I am very glad to have it done. We got Tirza's dress on Saturday and it was the one I liked the most. We totally forgot to get her shoes so we got those Sunday right before we got ready along with some leggings. We got her boots and they are so cute :) We also got Tyson a really good looking sweater! He doesn't wear sweaters very much but I think I'm going to convince him to buy some more! I was really stressed right before pictures because it was snowing, I had to get me and Tirza ready and I'm still not used to having bangs so I had no idea how to get them to do what I want. Luckily Tyson is the nicest guy ever and hugged me while I cried my eyes out and then helped me get ready. We made it and took pictures outside in the snow. It was freezing but Tirza was SO good about it and so we got her ice cream after. Not what I would want but hey, she was happy. We got some really good shots and I am so excited to see them! We'll get them in about a week. We were all exhausted afterward and had just enough time to eat and change before we took Tirza home. Phew! I am so glad pictures are over with. Next time we won't wait so long and we'll take it before it snows so we don't freeze to death.

So this last week Tyson and I watched The Quest with Jean-Claude Van Damme. It was pretty awesomely bad. Tyson has a goal to get me to watch all the Arnold and Jean-Claude Van Damme movies. Yeah. All of them. We watched a few episodes of Bones and 10 painful minutes of Star Trek. I went and saw Harry Potter on Saturday with Tyson, my mom and Jeanne. It was good! I really liked it and can't wait for the next one!

I got to get glammed up this week. I got my haircut on Thursday and have bangs again for the first time in 5 years. I went to a Girls Night Out hosted by my cousin Amber and had my make up done. The make up artist drew eye brows on me and I think I looked like a cartoon character but everyone else had good things to say! I'll post pictures someday. I got a lip gloss, a new Scentsy scent, Big Sexy Hair samples, Mary Kay samples and Scentsy samples! It was awesome! I also won the grand prize in the drawing which was some super good conditioner. I am finally ready for pictures on Sunday. I've gotten my hair cut and dyed and finally have clothes!

We did lots of shopping this week. We got Christmas presents for Tirza, clothes for all of us for pictures and some much needed grocery shopping. I also hung out with Nicole at the mall which was really fun and got some pretty jewelry from American Eagle.

I got my second Bountiful Basket! It was awesome! I got 8 bananas, lettuce, celery, 15 clementines, a honeydew melon, 11 radishes, 6 pears, 8 apples, 7 red potatoes, 7 oranges, 6 tomatoes, 3 green peppers and 3 red onions. The best part? It was only $15! It is really fresh and the clementines are amazing!

My family came down last Sunday and that was pretty cool. I always love it when they come visit me! We had stir fry which is one of my favorite foods and Marissa made chocolate cake. It was so soft and yummy! We watched a ton of YouTube videos and watched Brandon and Wesley played Lego Batman. That game is so cool and its one that is enjoyable to watch.

Next week my post will actually be put on Sunday providing I don't feel as awful as I did this last Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment