Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hello again! It has been a good week with some days just hanging out on the couch and others hanging out with friends. The most exciting news is that I can finally walk down the stairs! This may not sound interesting to most of you but since I had knee surgery on September 1st I have been walking down stairs one at a time. Since I live on the third floor it takes a long time to get anywhere! Thankfully I am almost back to 100% if only my knee would stop popping!

Tyson and I have a new camera. We did not mean to get a new camera and we did not plan on getting one for a while but now we have one. Tyson and his brother Brandon bought their mom a camera for her birthday in September. When we arrived to her house for the birthday party she was playing with her new camera- from her husband Troy. Oops! She was going to take the camera back and forgot about it until it was too late and Wal-Mart wouldn't let us return it. So now we have a new camera! Hopefully we will take more pictures. Tyson and I have hardly any pictures of us!

I got spammed this week. It was very sad. My sister got spammed and then I did and it sent emails to everyone in my contacts. I knew I should have cleaned those out! It sent spam to old professors, classmates and friends that I hadn't talked to in years. Then I had to email them and tell them to delete it and change their password. I was very embarrassed! When I finally cleaned out my contacts I went from 45 to 17! Hopefully it will not happen again!

We went to Brandie's every day this week except for Thursday and Saturday. We had a lot of fun! We were there Sunday for Kayden's birthday and on Wednesday when we had Tirza. We went and played games on Friday and Tyson got second place in Liar's Dice! I was the second person to lose out of almost 10 people :)

We were very lucky and got to see a lot of family this week. My brother in law Logan is visiting from Ohio and I got to see him on Thursday and we talked about the class that he is here for that teaches him how to do implants. We talked a lot about dentistry and I find it so interesting! I've heard a lot of dentistry terms but since I've never needed anything but fillings I didn't know much about common procedures. Tyson and I went down on Saturday night and it was so much fun! We had dinner as a family and just talked for a few hours. I loved it! Logan is leaving Sunday and we are all sad to see him go! We got to have lunch on Saturday with Tyson's mom and brother Brandon. It was fun to see them and Tyson got to play video games with Brandon til the wee hours of the morning on Friday and Saturday night.

Sadly Tyson and I do not have much to report in the movie section. The only thing we have watched together this week are 2 episodes of Bones. We have been too busy to watch anything else! We love Bones and if we had had any time at all we would already be done with the 4 episode disc. Hopefully we can watch some this week!

The preparation still continues for pictures next week and I am getting closer! I got my hair dyed which I was pretty excited about. My hair was 2 different colors because my roots were 5 inches long. Its been a long time since I colored my hair! Marissa was kind enough to do it for me and it turned out awesome! Its a warm brown so it brings out all the red in my hair. I also bought new nail polish. I have not gotten nail polish in 5 years and all the stuff I have isn't good anymore. I love new girly stuff! I got a light pink, a medium purple with pink shimmer, lime green and magenta. I am so happy about it :) Next week we will go shopping for clothes and hopefully find something for me and Tyson. I found some super cute dresses at Kohl's for Tirza. I hope we find something that works!

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment